WHMIS / Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System Training
Provincially recognized training certificates upon completion.
Our professionally certified trainers will come to your workplace and train your employees how to work safely around hazardous materials and chemicals.
Upon completion, your employees will have an understanding of how to protect themselves and others when dealing with hazardous materials. They will each receive a certificate of competence to go into their employee file and a wallet card.
WHMIS training is mandatory in Ontario for all workers who may come into contact with hazardous materials.
- the historical perspective of WHMIS,
- WHMIS duties and responsibilities
- WHMIS classifications
- MSDS/material data safety sheets and how to read them
- WHMIS symbols and meanings
- Exposure consideration
- the GHS (Global Harmonization System) which will eventually replace WHMIS
Participant Capacity: 5-10 people
Course Length: 4 hours