Working From Heights and Fall Prevention
The Ontario government is about to release new standards for Working at Heights & Fall Prevention. Is it really that important to make sure you are 100% tied off at all times? How about these facts and stats from the province.
- 17,000 lost-time injuries due to falls annually
- 65% of all fall related injuries are from the same level
- 1 in 5 lost time injuries are fall related
- 20 people die in Ontario every year because of falls
- One worker is injured every 20 minutes due to a fall.
I think you will agree the stats speak for themselves. If you have not already had Working at Heights training, get it. It could literally be a matter of life and death.
Contact Redhead Health + Safety to book your training course now.